It’s time to do a quick check up on the curb appeal of your home!
First impressions matter. Here are some easy ways to instantly improve your curb appeal:
- Buy a new door mat
- Update your front door hardware
- Update your lighting fixtures
- Paint your front door
- Trim your bushes
- Set out planters with flowers or mums
- Hang an American flag
- Sweep your sidewalk and driveway
- Keep your lawn mowed and free of weeds
- Replace your old mailbox
- Purchase new house numbers
Email me a before and after picture of your one day curb appeal check up results at email@example.com by August 31st.
Winner will receive a $25 gift card to Lowes!
Did you know that Indianapolis metro home inventory is at a 10 year low, while prices are at a 10 year high! If you are thinking about selling your home, now is the time to sell!